- a sizable nonmotile feminine gamete or ovum, formed in an oogonium and prepared for fertilization.
- A large nonmotile ovum created in an oogonium and ready for fertilization
- An unfertilized, curved size of protoplasm, stated in an oögonium.
- An analogous size of protoplasm in ovule of a flowering plant; an embryonic vesicle.
- In cryptogams, the naked nucleated spherical or ovoid mass of protoplasm in the center of the oögonium, which after fertilization develops the oöspore.
- a gamete; made use of specifically of reduced flowers
- Definition for "oosphere"
- a sizable nonmotile feminine gamete or ovum, formed…
- View More
- Sentence for "oosphere"
- Hypernym for "oosphere"