- An affection of a finger or toe, attended with ulceration within foot of the nail, and terminating in destruction of nail.
- A whitlow.
- An affection of a finger or toe, went to with ulceration in the root of the nail, and terminating in the destruction associated with the nail.
- Suppurative swelling in distance into the finger-nail. See paronychia.
- In emtom.: A genus of lepidopterous bugs, founded by Hübner in 1816.
- A genus of cynipidous hymenopterous insects of the subfamily Figitinæ, launched by Walker in 1835.
- A genus of cephalopods.
- Plural of onychium.
- Definition for "onychia"
- Sentence for "onychia"
- Paronychium-ia: one or more bristle-like appendages…
- View More
- Synonym for "onychia"
- Cross Reference for "onychia"