- together with; to a situation on; upon: The dog hopped onto the chair. See Usage Note at on.
- casual totally alert to; informed about: law enforcement are onto the robbers' programs.
- Upon; together with.
- conscious of.
- Being an onto purpose with a codomain of (view below).
- upon; on; to; -- occasionally written together word, onto, and often called a colloquialism; but it is regarded in analogy with into.
- on top of; upon; on. See to, under on, preparation.
- Mathematics Of, relating to, or becoming a mapping in a way that every part of the target set labeled is the picture of an element inside domain.
- Assuming all the values in its codomain; having its range corresponding to its codomain.
- An obsolete form of unto.
- Toward and over: as, the doorway opens up straight onto the street.
- To as well as in connection with.
- towards top of; upon; on.
- Definition for "onto"
- together with; to a situation on; upon: The…
- View More
- Sentence for "onto"
- Quotes for "onto"
- "I have reviewed literally hundreds of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "onto"
- Phrases for "onto"
- Cross Reference for "onto"
- Form for "onto"
- Variant for "onto"
- Urban Dictionary for "onto"