- a novel, record, or language of names, particularly of men and women.
- an accumulation of brands and terms; a dictionary; specif., an accumulation of Greek names, with explanatory notes, produced by Julius Pollux about a. d. 180.
- a-work containing words or brands, with regards to explanation, arranged in alphabetical or other regular purchase; a dictionary; a vocabulary.
- a listing of appropriate nouns naming individuals or places
- Definition for "onomasticon"
- a novel, record, or language of names, particularly…
- View More
- Sentence for "onomasticon"
- Synonym for "onomasticon"
- Hypernym for "onomasticon"
- Etymologically Related for "onomasticon"