- Of, regarding, or outlining a name or names.
- Of or regarding onomastics.
- of, or concerning an individual or place name
- of, or relating to onomastics
- Applied to a signature whenever human body associated with the tool is in another's handwriting.
- of or linked to onomastics
- Of, regarding, or composed of a name: specifically applied in-law into signature of an instrument the body which is within the handwriting of some other person, or even to the tool therefore signed.
Sentence for "onomastic"
- A similar kind of onomastic matrilineage…
Rhyme for "onomastic"
Etymologically Related for "onomastic"