- A pointed bulbous domelike roofing, used especially in parts of Russia and east European countries.
- An onion-shaped dome, characteristic of august buildings in Moghul and Russian architecture
- A dome with a pointed top, its width frequently extending beyond the width of this tower it addresses; -- a style of structure feature of Russian Orthodox churches.
- a dome that is formed like a bulb; feature of Russian and Byzantine church architecture
- Definition for "onion dome"
- A pointed bulbous domelike roofing, used especially in…
- View More
- Sentence for "onion dome"
- Hypernym for "onion dome"
- Form for "onion dome"
- Urban Dictionary for "onion dome"