- a mixture of two blows delivered in fast succession in boxing, specifically a left lead followed by a right mix.
- Informal An especially powerful or efficient combo or sequence of a few things.
- A combination of two punches, one from each hand, thrown in quick succession
- A rapid series of a few things that has a quick result
- Definition for "one-two punch"
- a mixture of two blows delivered in fast…
- View More
- Sentence for "one-two punch"
- Etymologically Related for "one-two punch"
- Urban Dictionary for "one-two punch"