- Drawn by or only using one horse: a one-horse carriage.
- Very small or insignificant: a one-horse town.
- Drawn by one-horse; having but an individual horse.
- Second-rate; inferior; small.
- tiny and remote and insignificant
- Drawn by an individual horse: because, a one-horse plow.
- utilizing or possessing only a single horse.
- thus Petty; on a small scale; of minimal ability or resources; inferior: as, a one-horse issue; a one-horse university.
- Definition for "one-horse"
- Drawn by or only using one horse: a…
- View More
- Sentence for "one-horse"
- Synonym for "one-horse"
- Phrases for "one-horse"
- Equivalent for "one-horse"
- Same Context for "one-horse"