- Additional costs; additional expenditures.
- Overhead (expense)
- the expense of upkeep, making and keeping shafts, roadways, pumping, etc.
- The indirect expenditure sustained for the purpose of enhancing the productive power of organised labour.
- In cost accounting, expenditure which is involved in the process of manufacture or the overall performance of work and which is not charged right to any certain article manufactured or work done (as in which different varieties of products are manufactured), but must certanly be allocated in order that each variety of items or work shall keep its proper share.
- extra expenses; additional costs.
- In coal-mining, the expense of upkeep, making and keeping shafts and roadways, pumping, etc. The designers as well as others utilized about this work are compensated by-time.
- The indirect spending incurred for the intended purpose of enhancing the productive power of arranged labor.
- Noting work done punctually earnings; also, noting men just who focus on such terms: as, oncost-men.
Sentence for "oncost"
- Peter Pegg, he was glad to…
- View More