- one of many structural elements, resembling an individual simplified eye, that define the mixture attention of insects along with other arthropods.
- among conical substructures which can make within the eyes of invertebrates.
- the solitary eyes developing the compound eyes of crustaceans, pests, also invertebrates; one of many eyes of an ommateum.
- A radial element or segment of compound eye of an arthropod.
- the numerous tiny cone-shaped eyes that comprise the compound eyes of some arthropods
Sentence for "ommatidium"
- Since insects have compound eyes (with…
Hypernym for "ommatidium"
Variant for "ommatidium"