- A drug that suppresses gastric acid release and it is used for treating duodenal and gastric ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux condition.
- A benzimidazole, C17H19N3O3S, which can be a proton pump inhibitor, taken to avoid the release of gastric acid.
- antacid (trade title Prilosec) that suppresses acid release inside stomach
- Definition for "omeprazole"
- A drug that suppresses gastric acid release and…
- View More
- Sentence for "omeprazole"
- Hypernym for "omeprazole"
- Same Context for "omeprazole"