- A card online game, played by three people with 40 cards, which was popular in European countries throughout the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- A card online game, borrowed from the Spaniards, and in most cases played by three people.
- a sizable Mediterranean meals seafood (Umbrina cirrhosa): -- called also umbra, and umbrine.
- A large Mediterranean meals fish (Umbrina cirrhosa): -- called additionally umbra, and umbrine.
- a casino game at cards borrowed from Spaniards, usually played by three people, though occasionally by two, four, or five, with a pack of forty cards, the eights, nines, and tens being dumped.
- just like umber.
Sentence for "ombre"
- Gagnon sent warrior-chic women stomping down…
Same Context for "ombre"
Variant for "ombre"
Urban Dictionary for "ombre"