- a cave-dwelling amphibian, Proteus anguinus of the genus Proteus, having additional gills; its discovered over the shore from northeastern Italy to Montenegro
- A European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander (Proteus anguinus) with permanent additional gills.
- the area name of blind cave-salamander, Proteus anguinus, of Carniola, adopted as a common name. See slashed at Proteus.
- European aquatic salamander with permanent additional gills that life in caverns
Sentence for "olm"
Hypernym for "olm"
Urban Dictionary for "olm"
- acronym meaning Old minimal Mancan be…