- An evergreen tree (Cassine laneana) indigenous to Bermuda, having oblanceolate leaves, unisexual flowers, and creamy-white fresh fruit.
- The wood of olive tree
- some of a number of decorative woods for the genus Cassine
- The lumber associated with olive.
- An Australian name fond of the hard white wood of specific woods of the genus Elæodendron, as well as the trees on their own.
- The lumber for the common olive.
- The name of two woods, Elæodendron orientale of Mauritius and Madagascar, and E. australe of Australia.
- Definition for "olivewood"
- An evergreen tree (Cassine laneana) indigenous to Bermuda,…
- View More
- Sentence for "olivewood"
- Same Context for "olivewood"