- A mineral, Cu2(AsO4)(OH), a simple arsenate of copper, this is certainly brown, olive green, or grey in shade and found in copper deposits.
- An orthorhombic copper arsenate mineral with the chemical formula Cu2AsO4OH.
- An olive-green mineral, a hydrous arseniate of copper (Cu2(AsO4)(OH)); olive ore.
- An arseniate of copper, generally of an olive-green shade, occurring in prismatic crystals, also in reniform, granular, and fibrous crusts.
- rare green to black mineral consisting of hydrated copper arsenate that is present in copper deposits
- Definition for "olivenite"
- A mineral, Cu2(AsO4)(OH), a simple arsenate of copper,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "olivenite"