- A grayish olive to dark olive brown or olive gray.
- Cloth with this shade, often used in armed forces uniforms.
- A uniform produced from cloth with this shade.
- A greyish green colour, that way of a ripe green olive.
- Cloth of an olive drab colour, utilized usually for army uniforms.
- a dull greyish to yellow or light olive-brown
- armed forces uniform for the US Army; produced from cloth of a dull olive color
- a cloth of an olive-brown shade employed for military uniforms
- Of a greyish green colour, that way of a ripe green olive.
Sentence for "olive drab"
Hypernym for "olive drab"
Cross Reference for "olive drab"
Urban Dictionary for "olive drab"