- A genus of polished marine gastropod shells, mainly exotic, and often beautifully colored.
- Olive-tree gum.
- In conchology: [capitalized] the standard genus of Olividæ, created by Bruguière in 1789; the olives or olive-shells.
- Pl. olivas (-väz). Any types of Oliva; an olive-shell. See cut at olive-shell.
- Pl. olivæ (-vē). In anatomy, the olivary human anatomy of brain.
Sentence for "oliva"
Rhyme for "oliva"
Urban Dictionary for "oliva"
- an individual who doesn't learn how…
Medical Dictionary for "oliva"