- Of or pertaining to a kitchen garden; employed for culinary functions.
- Of or pertaining to, or produced in, a kitchen yard; employed for home functions.
- manufacturing or found in developing pot-herbs and home vegetables: comparable to kitchen- or veggie- in compounds kitchen-garden, vegetable-garden.
- A vegetable or any other pot-herb associated with the sorts commonly grown in kitchen-gardens.
- Definition for "olitory"
- Of or pertaining to a kitchen garden; employed…
- View More
- Sentence for "olitory"