- Any of numerous annelid worms for the class Oligochaeta, such as the earthworms and a few little freshwater forms.
- some of various hermaphroditic aquatic and terrestrial annelid worms, regarding the course Oligochaeta, which have single bristles over the human anatomy
- any one of an order of hermaphroditic terrestrial and aquatic annelids (such as the earthworms) having bristles borne singly along the length of the human body; an associate for the Oligochaeta.
- A worm of the purchase Oligochæta.
- hermaphroditic terrestrial and aquatic annelids having bristles borne singly across the amount of the body
- Owned By or obtaining the qualities associated with Oligochæta.
- Definition for "oligochaete"
- Any of numerous annelid worms for the class…
- View More
- Synonym for "oligochaete"
- Hyponym for "oligochaete"
- Hypernym for "oligochaete"