- A naturally happening mixture of an oil and a resin extracted from various plants, such as for example pine or balsam fir.
- A homogeneous mix of oil and resin.
- A natural mixture of a terebinthinate oil and a resin.
- A liquid or semiliquid planning removed (as from capsicum, cubebs, or ginger) in the form of ether, and consisting of fixed or volatile oil holding resin in solution.
- A natural mixture of an essential oil and a resin, forming the vegetable balsams.
- In pharmacy, a set or volatile oil holding resin and often other active matter in option, acquired from ether tinctures by evaporation.
- a naturally occurring blend of a resin and an important oil; obtained from certain flowers
Sentence for "oleoresin"
- Bear spray contains a chemical substance…
Hyponym for "oleoresin"
Hypernym for "oleoresin"
Same Context for "oleoresin"