- A chromolithograph printed with oil paint on canvas in replica of an oil artwork.
- a kind of chromolithograph, making use of oil paint on fabric, that attempts to copy oil artwork
- The form or figure thought by a drop of oil when put upon liquid or other fluid with which it does not blend.
- a photo stated in oils by a procedure analogous to that of lithographic printing.
- A picture stated in essential oils by an ongoing process analogous to this of lithographic publishing.
Sentence for "oleograph"
Same Context for "oleograph"