- Of, associated with, or derived from oil.
- Of or relating to oleic acid.
- Of or related to oil, specially to veggie oil
- Of or with respect to oleic acid or its derivatives
- related to, produced from, or contained in, oil; At reduced conditions the acid is crystalline, but melts to an oily fluid above 14° C.
- related to or based on oil. Additionally elaic.
Sentence for "oleic"
- Researchers at Northwestern University's Feinberg Medical…
Cross Reference for "oleic"
Same Context for "oleic"