- a tiny Eurasian tree (Elaeagnus angustifolia) having oblong silvery leaves, fragrant greenish flowers, and olivelike fresh fruit.
- The fresh fruit for this tree.
- A plant inside family members Elaeagnaceae,
- Cultivated olive trees that have re-naturalized, often addressed as a species Olea oleaster, the wild olive.
- The wild olive tree (Olea Europea, var. sylvestris).
- Any types of the genus Elæagus. See eleagnus. The little silvery fruits of the common species (Elæagnus hortensis) are called Trebizond times, as they are changed to cakes because of the Arabs.
- the real crazy olive, Olea Oleaster.
- Any plant associated with genus Elæagnus, specifically E. angustifolia, also known as wild olive.
- some of a number of bushes of the genus Elaeagnus having silver-white twigs and yellow blossoms followed by olivelike fresh fruits
- Definition for "oleaster"
- a tiny Eurasian tree (Elaeagnus angustifolia) having oblong…
- View More
- Sentence for "oleaster"
- Some erroneously assert that all fish…
- View More
- Synonym for "oleaster"
- Rhyme for "oleaster"
- Hyponym for "oleaster"
- Hypernym for "oleaster"
- Cross Reference for "oleaster"
- Variant for "oleaster"