- Of or concerning oil.
- Falsely or smugly earnest; unctuous: oleaginous flattery. See Synonyms at unctuous.
- Oily, oily.
- Falsely or affectedly earnest; persuasively suave.
- getting the nature or characteristics of oil; oily; unctuous.
- unpleasantly and exceedingly suave or ingratiating in fashion or address
- containing a unique quantity of grease or oil
- Having the qualities of oil; greasy; unctuous.
- Figuratively, effusively and affectedly courteous or fawning; sanctimonious; oily.
Sentence for "oleaginous"
- Amanda Platell, in the Daily Mail,…
Synonym for "oleaginous"
Equivalent for "oleaginous"
Same Context for "oleaginous"