- someone with considerable tenure or experience in a given destination or activity; a veteran.
- casual Something earliest pens or antiquated.
- a person who has existed for a long period or has actually significant amounts of experience; a veteran.
- person who maintains the views and customs of previous days; a vintage one who clings to practices and modes of thought today outdated.
- person who has long occupied confirmed place or place; one who has exploded old in a spot, career, etc.
- a seasoned person who has been through numerous battles; anyone who has provided long service
- an elderly man
- Definition for "old-timer"
- Sentence for "old-timer"
- Phrases for "old-timer"
- Urban Dictionary for "old-timer"
- Old individual. Typically an insult, and…
- View More