- The inherited wealth of established upper-class households.
- A person, family, or lineage possessing inherited wide range: hitched old money.
- Families which were rich for years or members of these types of people.
- The financial system used in great britain before decimalisation (1971) and consisting of pounds, shillings, pence and farthings.
- The imperial system of measurement, instead of the metric system.
- the hereditary wealth of set up upper-class households
Sentence for "old money"
Antonym for "old money"
Hypernym for "old money"
Urban Dictionary for "old money"
- households that have been rich for…