- someone involved in the manufacturing, refinement or distribution of oil; like an oil industry worker or manager, or perhaps the owner of an oil fine.
- A retailer whom sells veggie oils, and food maintained in oil
- one that deals in essential oils; previously, person who dealt in oils and pickles.
- you employed in the petroleum business, esp. an oil business administrator.
- One who deals in essential oils; one who is involved with the business enterprise of producing or of attempting to sell oil.
- an individual who is the owner of or runs oil wells
- a worker who creates or sells petroleum
Sentence for "oilman"
- Who would have believed, just weeks…
Phrases for "oilman"
Same Context for "oilman"