- Fabric addressed with clay, oil, and pigments to make it waterproof.
- A fabric or cloth addressed using one part with a waterproof covering, specifically one made of linseed oil etc.; utilized for floors, tablecloths, kitchen racks and sometimes furnishings covering.
- Cloth rendered waterproof by therapy with oil or paint, and used for marking clothes, covering tables, shelves, floors, etc.
- coated canvas made for use as a floor-covering, etc. See floor-cloth and linoleum.
- cloth treated on one side with a drying oil or synthetic resin
- Definition for "oilcloth"
- Fabric addressed with clay, oil, and pigments to…
- View More
- Sentence for "oilcloth"
- Synonym for "oilcloth"
- Hypernym for "oilcloth"
- Same Context for "oilcloth"