- A can for oil, particularly a can with a spout built to produce oil visit drop, for lubricating equipment. Also referred to as oiler.
- A container with a long spout, for containing oil and delivering it in drops or small quantities for lubricating machinery
- a tiny will with an extended spout always apply oil to equipment, for purposes of lubrication.
- Any can for keeping oil; especially, a tiny can of various shapes, given a lengthy, narrow, tapering spout, utilized for lubricating machinery, etc.; an oiler.
- a can with a lengthy nozzle to make use of oil to machinery
Sentence for "oilcan"
Hypernym for "oilcan"
Same Context for "oilcan"