- Steatornis caripensis, a nocturnal Southern American bird pertaining to the nightjars that feeds in the fresh fruit of oil hand and exotic laurels.
- See guacharo.
- The guacharo or great goatsucker of Trinidad, Steatornis caripensis. Also called fat-bird. See cut-under guacharo.
- A Ceylonese frogmouth, Batrachostomus moniliger.
- nocturnal fruit-eating bird of South America which includes fatty young producing an oil which is used instead of butter
- Definition for "oilbird"
- Sentence for "oilbird"
- The split-personality, echolocating, cave-dwelling oilbird doesn't…
- View More
- Hypernym for "oilbird"
- Variant for "oilbird"