- a musical instrument for direct measurement in ohms of opposition of a conductor in ohms.
- A portable product for measuring reasonably little values of electric resistance.
- a musical instrument for indicating straight the electric resistance of a circuit in ohms.
- In electrical energy, an instrument in which the resistance of a conductor might be straight calculated in ohms.
- a meter for measuring electric resistance in ohms
- Definition for "ohmmeter"
- a musical instrument for direct measurement in ohms…
- View More
- Sentence for "ohmmeter"
- Hypernym for "ohmmeter"
- Same Context for "ohmmeter"