- getting the curved, directed form of an ogive.
- having ogives.
- In structure, of or with respect to an ogive; described as the pointed arch or vault.
- Resembling fit a pointed arch.
- In ordnance, noting the type of longitudinal portion of the pinnacle of modern-day projectiles. The distance for the ogive is from two to three calibers.
Sentence for "ogival"
- The exuberant phoenix motifs are enclosed…
Etymologically Related for "ogival"
Same Context for "ogival"
Urban Dictionary for "ogival"