- An alphabetic system of inscribed notches for vowels and outlines for consonants accustomed compose Old Irish, chiefly in the edges of memorial stones, from the 5th towards very early 7th century.
- A character utilized in this alphabet.
- An inscription in ogham alphabet.
- A stone inscribed inside ogham alphabet.
- A particular form of writing practiced because of the ancient Irish, and discovered in inscriptions on rocks, metals, etc.
- A character owned by an alphabet of 20 letters employed by the ancient Irish plus some various other Celts when you look at the British countries.
- An inscription consisting of such figures.
- the machine of writing which contains such characters.
- understand quotation.
- alternate as a type of Ogham.
Sentence for "ogham"
Same Context for "ogham"
Variant for "ogham"
Urban Dictionary for "ogham"
- Markings positioned on sticks which corespond…