- a spot or station of drainage or off-flow; offlet.
- removing oil (or a commercial substance) from a storage facility.
- Act of taking off; specif., the removing or purchase of products.
- Something taken off; a deduction.
- A channel for taking away atmosphere or water; in addition, the point of beginning of these a channel; a take-off.
- In mining, a subsidiary drainage-level, made use of in which, from type of the nation, water are run off level-free.
- a spot or station of drainage or off-flow.
- A suction; an opening or pipeline by which a fluid is attracted off.
- A taking down; particularly, a taking of goods off the marketplace by acquisition; the quantity or value of items thus removed industry; a deduction.
- Definition for "offtake"
- Sentence for "offtake"
- Synonym for "offtake"