- Sports Illegally prior to the ball or puck into the attacking area.
- Football Illegally beyond the type of scrimmage once the baseball is snapped or prior to the basketball whenever baseball is kicked on a kickoff.
- illegally before the basketball or puck
- Sports An offside movement or play.
- An offside play
- the best part of a road vehicle whenever facing in identical direction once the car
- (sport) the error of occupying an illegal position on playing industry (in football, football, ice hockey, area hockey, etc.)
- In an illegal place in front of the baseball
- sideways of this roadway, beyond the curb and sidewalk, e.g. an offside diner (restaurant.)
- Unfavourably found, through the viewpoint of this player using a finesse.
- See down, n.
- Illegally beyond a prescribed range or area or in front of the baseball or puck; -- in recreations including football or hockey.
- illegally beyond a prescribed range or location or ahead of the basketball or puck
- out-of play; -- said when a new player offers in front of the baseball in a scrimmage, or if the baseball has-been last handled by one of his own part behind him.
- On the wrong part; particularly, in foot-ball and hockey, amongst the baseball plus the opponents' objective during play. A new player off-side is prohibited from pressing the baseball or an opponent.
- Definition for "offside"
- Sports Illegally prior to the ball or puck…
- View More
- Sentence for "offside"
- Learning his lesson, when Gerrard puts…
- View More
- Antonym for "offside"
- Hypernym for "offside"
- Cross Reference for "offside"
- Equivalent for "offside"
- Same Context for "offside"
- Urban Dictionary for "offside"
- Sports Dictionary for "offside"