- Something that limbs out or derives its existence or beginning from a particular resource. See Synonyms at branch.
- A branch, descendant, or person in a household or personal group.
- Botany A lateral shoot through the main stem of a plant.
- whatever shoots off or separates from a primary stem, channel, family, race, etc.; as, the offshoots of a tree.
- what shoots off or separates from a principal stem, channel, household, battle, etc..
- A branch from a main stem, street, flow, or perhaps the love.
- a normal result of development
Sentence for "offshoot"
- The likely offshoot is that Internet…
Synonym for "offshoot"
Phrases for "offshoot"
Hypernym for "offshoot"
Same Context for "offshoot"