- a thing that is scoured off or disposed of; refuse. Often utilized in the plural.
- one viewed as fallen from society; an outcast. Frequently used in the plural.
- refuse removed from anything by scouring
- An outcast, a pariah.
- That which is scoured off; hence, decline; rejected matter; whatever is vile or despised.
- what is scoured down; for this reason, refused matter; refuse; what is vile or despised.
Sentence for "offscouring"
- Officers desirous of Fame), but the…
Same Context for "offscouring"