- A reproduction of or an excerpt from an article that has been originally within a more substantial book.
- A reproduction of one article from a journal or comparable publication
- A reprint or excerpt.
- A reprint of another article contained in a periodical or other publication. Understand quotations.
- a separately printed article that initially appeared in a larger publication
- To reproduce or reprint (articles or excerpt).
- To reprint (as an excerpt).
- To print down; print separately (a write-up or report which is first printed as part of a periodical or other miscellany). Compare deprint, v.
Sentence for "offprint"
- Wildflower haven (County life [offprint]) by…
Verb Forms for "offprint"
Hypernym for "offprint"