- easily available in pharmacies; maybe not requiring unique planning.
- acquiesced by a pharmacopoeia: an officinal herb.
- Used in a shop, or owned by it.
- Kept in stock by apothecaries; said of such drugs and medications since is acquired without special preparation or compounding; maybe not magistral.
- utilized in a shop, or owned by it.
- Kept in stock by apothecaries; -- stated of these medicines and medicines as is obtained without special preparation or compounding; perhaps not magistral.
- An officinal medicine.
- a medicine or medicine offered in an apothecary's store; especially, a medicine ready based on the pharmacopœia.
- Of or pertaining to a shop or laboratory; used in a shop or laboratory. Especially
- Of an apothecary's shop: applied in drugstore to preparations made according to recognized prescriptions; specifically, prescribed when you look at the pharmacopœia.
- In botany, found in medication and/or arts.
Sentence for "officinal"
- An officinal tincture is made from…
Antonym for "officinal"
Same Context for "officinal"