- A body of officials or officers.
- the official or officer.
- the state: because, among the condition officiaries.
- officials of a company collectively; the official body.
- A division of a Highland estate in control of ‘a floor officer.’
- attached with or caused by an office presented. Applied of a title.
- Having a title caused by the holding of an office. Applied of a dignitary.
- Of or related to an office or an officer; authoritative.
- Of or related to an office or an officer; official.
- Relating to an office; official.
- Subservient; subordinate.
Sentence for "officiary"
Synonym for "officiary"