- One who performs a religious rite or presides over a religious service or ceremony.
- somebody who officiates at a religious ceremony (apart from the Eucharist)
- The officer which officiates or executes an office, since the burial office.
- Eccles., one that officiates at or conducts a religious solution; person who administers a sacrament or celebrates the eucharist.
- a clergyman whom officiates at a religious service or solution
Definition for "officiant"
- One who performs a religious rite or presides…
Sentence for "officiant"
Hypernym for "officiant"
Cross Reference for "officiant"