- One who keeps public workplace.
- someone who keeps an office, especially one appointed or elected to a public workplace; an incumbent
- See Officeholder in Vocabulary.
- person who holds an office; an officer, specifically one in the municipal service; a placeman.
- person who is within ownership of an office under federal government; generally, any official.
- the state who holds an office
- an individual who is appointed or chosen to an office and whom holds a position of trust
Sentence for "officeholder"
- Whether you agree or disagree, the…
Synonym for "officeholder"
Phrases for "officeholder"
Same Context for "officeholder"