Definition for "offering"
Sentence for "offering"
Quotes for "offering"
- "President Obama clearly cannot run on…"
Synonym for "offering"
Phrases for "offering"
Rhyme for "offering"
Hypernym for "offering"
Cross Reference for "offering"
Equivalent for "offering"
Form for "offering"
Same Context for "offering"
Verb Stem for "offering"
- The work of earning an offer.
- some thing, particularly stock, that's supplied.
- A presentation designed to a deity as an act of spiritual worship or give up; an oblation.
- A contribution or present, specially one made at a religious service.
- An act of supplying.
- That which has-been offered; a sacrifice.
- An oblation or presentation made as a religious act.
- A contribution given at a religious service.
- The act of an offerer; a proffering.
- whatever emerges, esp. in divine service; that which is presented as an expiation or atonement for sin, or as a free of charge present; a sacrifice; an oblation.
- A sum of income provided, such as church solution.
- The work of 1 who offers: as, there were couple of choices in railroad stocks to-day; heavy offerings in December wheat.
- That which is offered; anything supplied or given; a present.
- the spoken work of offering
- the work of causing the funds of a church or charity
- cash contributed to a religious business
- anything supplied (as a proposal or quote)
- Present participle of provide.