- the five players (the middle, the 2 offensive protections plus the two offensive tackles) arranged from the middle regarding the unpleasant part within a yard regarding the line of scrimmage
- the seven legally obligatory players arranged from the offensive part within a yard of the line of scrimmage
- all offensive people, whether obligatory or perhaps not, prearranged one lawn or less from unpleasant distinct scrimmage
- Definition for "offensive line"
- the five players (the middle, the 2 offensive…
- View More
- Sports Dictionary for "offensive line"