- To cause displeasure, fury, resentment, or wounded thoughts in.
- become displeasing or disagreeable to: Onions offend my feeling of smell.
- To transgress; violate: offend all laws and regulations of humanity.
- resulting in to sin.
- To strike against; to attack; to assail.
- To displease; to create frustrated; to affront.
- to-be offensive to; to hurt; to discomfort; to annoy
- To transgress; to break; to sin against.
- To oppose or obstruct in task; to cause to stumble; to cause to sin or to fall.
- to effect a result of displeasure: Bad ways may upset.
- To violate a moral or divine legislation; sin.
- To violate a rule or legislation: offended against the curfew.
- To transgress the moral or divine law; to devote a crime; to stumble; to sin.
- resulting in dislike, anger, or vexation; to displease.
- To harm the emotions of; to displease; which will make frustrated; to insult.
- To feel or become offended, just take insult.
- To actually harm, pain
- To annoy, trigger discomfort or resent.
- To sin, transgress divine law or moral principles
- To transgress or break a law or ethical necessity.
- resulting in to stumble; to cause to sin or even fall.
- strike with disgust or revulsion
- cause to feel resentment or indignation
- act in neglect of laws and regulations, rules, agreements, or guarantees
- hurt the feelings of
- To strike; assault; assail.
- To injure; harm; injured.
- To displease; provide offense or displeasure to; shock; annoy; pain; molest.
- To disobey or sin against (an individual); transgress or violate (a law or right).
- resulting in to offend or transgress; lead into disobedience or evil.
- Synonyms To vex, chafe, irritate, provoke, nettle, fret, gall.
- To strike, assault, or assail one.
- To disobey, break, or transgress law, whether human or divine; commit a fault or crime; sin: often with against.
- to offer offense or displeasure; do anything displeasing, or calculated resulting in dislike or anger.
- Definition for "offend"
- To cause displeasure, fury, resentment, or wounded thoughts…
- View More
- Sentence for "offend"
- Quotes for "offend"
- "Men ought either to be indulged…"
- View More
- Synonym for "offend"
- Antonym for "offend"
- Verb Forms for "offend"
- Phrases for "offend"
- Rhyme for "offend"
- Hypernym for "offend"
- Etymologically Related for "offend"
- Form for "offend"
- Same Context for "offend"
- Urban Dictionary for "offend"
- oh...so you need to get offended....
- View More