- To cut-off.
- an item that is take off of a larger piece you should definitely required; surplus.
- That which is stop.
- some associated with imprinted sheet, in certain sizes of books, that is cut off before folding.
- In publishing: Any more than report which is stop the key sheet.
- That section of a printed sheet which will be slashed from the main sheet and individually folded. Within the ordinary half-sheet type of 12mo, pages 5, 6, 7, and 8 come in the offcut associated with the 1 / 2 sheet of twelve pages.
- Excess; surplus.
Sentence for "offcut"
- This sounds more like a Beach…
- View More