- part of the entire year marked by a cessation or lessening of regular task, since a company.
- That area of the 12 months when business is many slack and there are fewest customers or visitors
- time period when regular competitions are not becoming held, or whenever an athlete is not playing tournaments.
- the growing season whenever travel is least active and rates tend to be lowest
- of or regarding a season of under optimum demand.
- Definition for "off-season"
- part of the entire year marked by a…
- View More
- Sentence for "off-season"
- Phrases for "off-season"
- Hypernym for "off-season"
- Same Context for "off-season"