- Not into the amount of most popular or heaviest use: lower prices for phone calls made during off-peak hours; travelers who take advantage of off-peak fares.
- During a time period of less use or need versus maximum (peak), generally immediately.
- Having not as much as maximal use or need or activity; -- of a period of time occurring as a definite part of a period cycle.
- Definition for "off-peak"
- Not into the amount of most popular or…
- View More
- Sentence for "off-peak"
- Synonym for "off-peak"
- Cross Reference for "off-peak"
- Same Context for "off-peak"