- Not using electricity from the public electric supply system.
- Not connected to a publicly available communication system, for instance the world-wide internet or a mobile phone community.
- Isolated; in a remote location; in seclusion; perhaps not taking part in some official procedure or system.
- In or into a predicament or devote which electricity from the public electricity system just isn't made use of.
- In or into a clandestine or isolated scenario or destination, especially one in which public communication is curtailed.
- privately; in a clandestine manner.
Sentence for "off the grid"
Urban Dictionary for "off the grid"
- Subscribing to AT&T wireless solution in…
Technology Dictionary for "off the grid"