- the research regarding the construction, development, and abnormalities of the teeth.
- the analysis of this construction and development of teeth
- The branch of dentistry coping with abnormalities of teeth
- The technology which treats for the teeth, their particular construction and development.
- The technology of dentition; that branch of anatomical technology which pertains to the teeth. It includes odontography and odontogeny.
- the part of medicine coping with the physiology and development and diseases associated with the teeth
Sentence for "odontology"
- The bones now confirmed as Kelly's…
Hyponym for "odontology"
Hypernym for "odontology"
Same Context for "odontology"